Singapore Leasing Bouncy Castle Rental Company
When you are considering bouncy castle rental for your birthday party or big event then you should look at out this article. I have listed my top 10 tips of things to look out for when hiring a bouncing castle. Then you should have a great day, if you and your operator follow these tips!
1. Size – Make sure you book a castle that is appropriate for your garden size and the size of your guests. If your guests are toddlers, there is no point getting a 60ft inflatable castle!
2. Setup – Ensure the Bouncy Castle is prepared up by trained experienced professionals who are informed with their hire equipment.
3. Confidence – Check that the operators have iPublic Liability insurance and are a reputable company that have been operating without incident for a number of years.
4. Anchor – Verify the castle or slide has an anchorage system and is anchored down adequately.
5. The Weather – It has happened us all, you have a great day planned, when from nowhere, it rains! Watch on the weather prediction in the days leading up to your event. , if it looks like it might be raining ask your bouncing castle hire company if they have a covered bouncing castle you could use.. Avoid using tall bouncing castles or slides on very windy days.
6. Quality – Check the bouncy castle for any signs of excess wear and tear that could result in it puncturing or collapsing. A quick check of the seams is worth carrying out to see if any breakage or weakness is apparent. , if you are unhappy with quality of the castle that has been delivered to you inform the hire company before you use it.. Your children will be using the castle so if you feel there is a health and safety hazard don’t take any risks.
7. Sharp Objects – inflatables and sharp objects don’t mix! Check there are no sharp objects, or static objects near the Inflatable Castle.
8. Less is More – Limit the amount of children on the Bouncy Castle to stop collisions that could cause injury.
9. Little and Large – Try not allow older children to jump with younger children
10. Supervise – Watch on children to ensure they are using the castle as they are meant to. Keep an eye on any aspiring gymnasts!
Follow these suggestions and your bouncing castle will be star of the show and everybody will have an enjoyable and safe time.
We’re one of Singapore largest Bouncy Castle Rental company. With over 30 castles to choose from, there is definitely something to suit your needs.